Ped's & Ro Leather Blog

Ped's & Ro Leather Blog

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Picture Perfect

I took the opportunity of the long weekend we had last week to gather some photos of the pouches. It was a sunny cool day that provided me with excellent lightning. I also moved away from the usual photo box into a more natural environment dominated by timber and grass.

I couldn't resist including photos of my two rough collies that always try sneaking in for a picture. They are far from shy but at least they look good doing it. 

Ipad Pouch


With Purple stitching


Love the refreshing colour of purple




With Ivory stitching


Love the shine of Burnished Waxed finish




The leather feels very exquisite in the hand


Phone Pouches


Off-Focus Nero




Pedro in his playground...

No comments:

Post a Comment